Wednesday, August 13, 2008

$10 OFF COUPON

Delia's is offering a $10 off any purchase coupon if you try on a pair jeans.  I went in tried on the jeans and told them up front and they handed the card to me.  I didn't have to make a purchase at that time.  My kids were DONE shopping for the day so I am going to use my coupon on another occasion....Hopefully when they are not with me :)  It doesn't expire until Sept 3rd.  They had a lot of stuff on clearance in the back, so if money is tight you could probably get something for free by using your coupon.  I actually really liked the jeans I tried on and I may go back and buy them.  Another deal they are offering is "Buy One Jean/Pants and Get One Half Off".  There is a Delia's at Oak Park Mall, Zona Rosa, and Independence Center.  To check for locations in your area go to www.store.delias.com

No comments: