Monday, August 18, 2008

Cheap as a Garage Sale

The Childrens Place at the Great Plains Mall is where all the other Childrens Place stores send the stuff they don't have room for, so they always have lots.  

They are having an amazing $1.99 sale.  Then if you use your 15% off coupon it makes the items $1.69.  I bought my son, Roman, several shorts and shirts for next summer.  I love buying play clothes for $1.69 because then I don't get upset when they get dirty or stained.  I bought my daughter several tank tops for $1.99 and a pair of jeans for $2.99, plus 15% off.  I got a blue oxford dress shirt for Roman for $.99 cents.....with discount....$.85 cents....YES!!!!  You can't beat that!   Socks for $.45 cents.  So, if you live in KC area go to Childrens Place and buy for now or next summer.  They have other summer things on sale for $3.99 which is great too!

Go to www.childrensplace.com for a store near you!

No comments: