Monday, August 11, 2008

Take Time to Relax.....Buy A Magazine!

Okay, normally I don't buy magazines because it just seems like a waste of money most of the time......although I absolutely LOVE to read magazines.  I would buy them all the time if I didn't restrain myself.  However, I have a couple of magazines you may want to buy because there are coupons in them. 

All You is a magazine that has tons of coupons in them.  I am a huge coupon clipper...SO I need this magazine...RIGHT?  It is only $1.97 and then has lots of food coupons in it.  If you use the coupons you probably get your money back and get to enjoy a magazine in the meantime.  If you go to their website www.allyou.com you can sign up to receive two free trial issues.  



This week's People magazine has a Build-A-Bear coupon in it.  If you have little kiddos that like Build-A-Bear and you have a birthday or special occasion coming up then you might want to pick this magazine up.  It is for $5 off a bear of $10 or more.  It expires on Sept 30.  Whether you use the coupon or not.....you get to look at Brad Pitt.....Can you really put a price on that?

Lastly, if you know of a great magazine that has coupons or great money-saving tips then let me know.  Happy Reading and Relaxing!


No comments: