Friday, August 8, 2008

School Already??

Well,  I am sure all the mom's out there are in a whirlwind trying to get their kids ready for school.  Luckily, I am not in that season of life just yet.  I sympathize with you because I know it takes a lot of $$$ to get your kids ready for school.  So, here are a couple of places offering great sales right now, especially if you have more than one child you are trying to send to school looking cute! 

Stride Rite is offering a Buy One, Get One Half Off Sale right now.  They only do this twice a year and I always try and hit this sale.  (my kids have wide feet and that is all they can wear...blah....it is expensive)  The sale runs until August 17th.  Go to www.striderite.com to check out the locations.

GapKids and Baby Gap are having a Buy One Pair of Jeans, Get One Half Off Sale.  I know at Baby Gap an average pair of jeans for toddler boys or girls is $24.50 so you do the math.  You can't beat the quality of Gap.  Check out www.gap.com for styles.

Payless Shoe Source is NOT doing BOGO right now but they are advertising a 40% back to school sale.  Check that out at www.payless.com

Gymboree is offering 20% sale merchandise through Sunday.  Also "Up to 40% Off" Back to School Sale.

Childrens Place has a denim sale right now also.  Big Girls & Big Boys are 2 for $28 and Baby/Toddler Boys & Girls are 2 for $22. They also have a 15% off coupon right now.  If you have not signed up to receive their coupons then go online and sign-up. I NEVER EVER pay full price at Childrens Place.  You can always get at least 15% off.....every little bit helps. :)  Also they have a new Place Perks Card....If you spend $75 then you get $10 back.  How easy is it to spend $75 when you are school shopping?  Go to www.childrensplace.com and sign up!

Old Navy is starting a KIDS "Up to 40% off" Sale TODAY!!  It runs through August 21st.  See what is on sale at www.oldnavy.com

Well, hopefully these few places will help you out.  If you know of more great places and sales then let me know.  It is great to help everyone out with deals!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Natalie! Thanks for doing this! I don't have time to keep up on this, and it has already been helpful! I will definitely let you know if I find any bargains/time savers too!
Jenn