Sunday, August 17, 2008

Buy Pampers and Get Free Stuff

If you are a mom right in the middle of the diaper stage then I have a deal for you!  I am a Pampers purchaser and I always have been.  I know some mom's are Huggies only or Luvs only or "whatever is on sale" only, but I have always been a Pampers only.  

So, Pampers has a Gifts to Grow Program.  You go online and sign up at www.pampers.com and then every time you buy a Pampers product like wipes or diapers you look for the code on the product.  You enter the code online and they give you points.  Once you get so many points then you are eligible for free products and you get to choose from the catalog online.

There are toys and books in the catalog, Starbucks gift cards, and lots of things from Shutterfly.com.  I am striving for a Shutterfly 8X8 Photo Book. (I always make a photo book of Ava and Roman's birthday every year.)  It is 100 points and I think I have 78 right now.  I started this a couple of months ago, so it hasn't taken very long.  You can get some things for as little as 20 points.  If you have to buy diapers anyway, then you might as well make it fun by getting something out of it!  Don't forget to go to www.pampers.com and check out the gifts to grow section.

Do me a favor and take the poll on the right.....then we will all know what the most popular diaper brand is!!!  Plus, always feel free to comment on the blog....I would love some feedback, especially if you have some deals, tips or bargains to share!

No comments: